Director of Regulatory Relations
- Reviews state and federal policies and regulations and determines impact on the delivery of Ohio health care services
- Staff liaison to Clinical Executive Action Council and Assisted Living special interest group
- Works with state and federal agencies and regulatory bodies
September 7-9, 2016
Hyatt Regency Columbus/Greater Columbus Convention Center
2016 Annual Conference and Trade Show Brochure
This year's annual conference will be one to remember! From top notch education to keep you informed and ahead of industry changes to numerous events to honor and celebrate our strength in coming together. Don't miss this opportunity!
Click the image below to access a copy of this year's brochure.
FINAL 2016 Annual Conference Brochure
LeadingAge Ohio has established a block of rooms at a discounted rate beginning at $149 plus tax for single occupancy. Discounted rates have also been established for double, triple and quadruple occupancy if desired. Rooms are available on a first-come, first served basis. Reservations must be made by August 16, 2016 to receive the discounted rate. Reserve your room by calling 1-800-233-1234 or by following this RESERVATION LINK.
How to Register
Registering for this year's conference is easier than ever before! Choose one day, two day or full conference registration to maximize your budget! Online registration is encouraged.
Download the 2016 Annual Conference Registration Form
Exhibitor/Sponsor and Trade Show Information
for the 2016 LeadingAge Ohio conference is
Click the link below to see all the options available as part of the 2016 conference!
- For questions regarding the trade show, contact Corey Markham at 614-545-9015 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding Partner/Sponsorship opportunities, contact Valerie Davis at 614-545-9020 or via email at email@example.com